PSA Sales Representative
The PSA Sales Representative will grow authentication and grading business in the Trading Card Game and Entertainment markets, both domestically and internationally. Manage key growth initiatives and new and existing accounts, and the authentication and grading of collectibles from non-traditional submitters. The position’s focus is on trading card grading but may also include autograph and other forms of authentication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, structure and manage all TCG business matters;
- Create domestic and international business development plan to reach corporate revenue goals;
- Develop new sales channels in the United States, North America, Europe and Asia/Oceania;
- Outside sales by finding and nurturing strategic partnerships with prospective PSA clients;
- Lead company presence at non-sports tradeshows by developing and managing company’s physical presence at shows;
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
Experience / Skills:
- College degree (BA/BS) is required.
- Background in sales and business development, and direct industry experience, specific to the TCG collectibles hobby.
- Frequent travel required throughout the contiguous United States and abroad.
- Must attend major hobby tradeshows and be flexible enough to travel to regional shows or meetings on short notice.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook, required.