PCGS Customer Service Representative - Level I
Summary: Assist customers in person, over the phone, and through e-mail correspondence. Maintain a professional image while answering customer inquiries and resolving outstanding concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers customer inquiries in person, on the phone, and through e-mail
- Informs prospective and existing customers of company promotions, products, and services
- Processes customer requests to purchase memberships, supplies, and other products or services
- Cross sells additional products and services
- Displays empathy for customer concerns and handles situations in the best interest of the company and customer
- Researches and resolves customer concerns, complaints, and pending issues
- Follows pending items until they are resolved by contacting corresponding employees and/or departments
- Contacts customers, as needed, to keep orders moving forward toward completion
- Builds long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Contributes daily to team success by displaying a positive attitude when assisting customers and other employees
- Attends national trade shows and represents company professionally
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Provides further support as requested
Competencies: To exemplify successful job performance, the Customer Service Representative - Level I must demonstrate the following:
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Identifies and resolves problems quickly and accurately
- Ability to understand and relay company policies and procedures
- Displays dependability to position and team
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail and organization
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent preferred and/or 2+ years Customer Service experience.
- Displays the ability to read/write instructions, correspondence, and memos with full comprehension. Fluency in additional languages is a plus.
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office.
The job is performed indoors at a variety of locations including an office setting, convention center, sporting arena, hotel meeting area, warehouses, and onsite at customer locations. Activities include extensive work at a computer, sitting and standing for extended periods of time. The noise level is usually moderate with an occasional fluctuation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be authorized to work in U.S. This is a full-time position. No recruiters.