Flip Print Processor
Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 400 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Paris, and Tokyo, is seeking a PSA Flip Print Processor. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 75 million items. The PSA Flip Print Processor is responsible for processing & printing the labels out for PSA submissions. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prints all PSA labels in systematized fashion
- Maintains that the printer is aligned for the labels
- Responsible for keeping the orders organized and prepared for sealing
- Prioritizes Invitational/Rush orders while sustains the flow of other regular line work
- Manages Custom Encapsulation Orders
- Arranges and separates orders that requires the Research Department to make any format or spec change
- Problem solving: Must have good problem-solving skills and show good judgment.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency with computers and software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and effective internet searching. Should have proficient skills in typing; ten key by touch.
- Communications; Must be able to communicate effectively either orally or by other means; email etc.
- Teamwork: Willing and able to work well with others.
- Organizational Support: Follow policies and procedures, complete tasks correctly and on time.
- Organization: Be able to prioritize and have knowledge of what needs to be done first.
- Professionalism: Respect others and work well under pressure.
- Quality: Demonstrate accuracy while still maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Dependability: Follow instruction and respond to management directions.