Customer Relations Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing Damage Reviews including and not limited to processing forms and requests from resolutions.
- Assisting in tracking resolutions in a timely manner through Operations
- Contacting Customers with a 48-hour time frame of receiving a Damage Review
- Educates customers as to rationale for company procedures and policies
- Manages Voucher Book
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and track multiple customer issues at once;
- Familiarity with PSA standards, values, services, and procedures;
- Ability to understand and relay company policies and procedures in-person and by email, phone and chat;
- Clear and professional oral and written communication skills in both positive or negative situations;
- Ability to diffuse conflict, maintain confidentiality, listen to others without interrupting, keep emotions under control, remain open to ideas and try new things;
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations while responding promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.