Customer Service Representative Level I
Division: Collectors Universe
To answer customer inquiries for PCGS and PSA divisions with high degree of written interaction. Responsibilities also include accepting submissions, resolving issues and complaints over e-mail, chat, and in person. Will also support front desk reception duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer main company phone line and direct calls to appropriate department or employee
- Sort and deliver mail to interoffice mailboxes/employees/shipping
- Handle Customer Service e-mails
- Provide support to chat functions- Social Media or PCGS/PSA website
- Inform prospective and existing customers of company services, memberships, procedures, policies, and promotions
- Research and resolve complaints or issues according to company policies and procedures
- Accept submissions and provide support for on-site drop off customers
- Provide general office support
Experience / Skills:
- 1+ years Customer Service experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos; ability to write correspondence.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish is a plus.
- Microsoft Office-Excel and Word proficiency preferred.
- Active Listening Skills.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate in a professional manner.