Collectors Universe Jobs
PSA Receiver (PSA)
Summary: To work with others, separate, open, count and log-in mail on a daily-basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support receiving lead by organizing mail and separating mail by marked service level
- Open, count and verify customers’ mail-in submissions
- Verify service type with payment and verify its eligibility
- Log in receipt of contents and data
- Print stickers
- Work with Customer Service on resolving pending issues with open orders
- Work with Problem Orders department to facilitate and expedite customers’ orders for completion
- Work with Sales team for all special pricing orders
- Work with PSA President on special project and/or deals
- Attends National Trade shows and represents company in a Professional Demeanor at all times
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, each PSA Receiver should demonstrate the following:
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problem orders in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills: Basic entry-level skills in typing; especially ten key. Hand-eye coordination. Physical labor; working with and/or on hands and knees.
- Interpersonal Skills: Able to work with customer service and accounting department if needed. This so pertaining to problem orders.
- Oral Communications: Speak and work with others in order to perform and finish job necessities.
- Teamwork: Willing and able to work well with others.
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures. Completes tasks correctly and on time.
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions correctly and appropriately upon each situation using common sense.
- Organization: Being able to prioritize and have knowledge of what needs to be done first.
- Professionalism: Approaches others with respect and should work well under pressure.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to the best of their knowledge.
- Dependability: Follows instructions and responds to management directions.
Qualifications: To perform job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty and competencies in a satisfactory manner.
Education/Skills: Basic typing and ten key skills.
Language Skills: Have the ability to read and comprehend instructions and correspondence. Have the ability to write correspondence when needed. Have the ability to read invoices and/or other people’s handwriting.
Computer skills: Excel, Word, Ten Key, and Company Software
Reasoning Ability: The ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions. The ability to deal with certain problem orders in a variety of situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, sit, carry, drag, push, speak and comprehend. The employee will lift, push, drag, carry and/or move items up to 10 pounds or more.
Work Environment: The work environment may hectic due to the duties performed in this area. It is, however, typically well managed. Receivers clean up after themselves on a daily basis. Vacuuming is required. Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.