Collectors Universe, a publicly traded, provider of third-party authentication and grading services to the collectibles market, with over 300 employees and offices in Santa Ana, CA, New Jersey, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Paris, is seeking a PSA/DNA Receiver. Collectors was founded in 1986 and since that time we have graded and authenticated more than 55 million items. The Receiver is responsible for separating, opening and receiving mail daily. The position is based in Santa Ana, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
- Open, separate and itemize department’s mail by service type.
- Match, count and check items.
- Verify service type with payment and verify its eligibility.
- Enter items and print stickers.
- Contact Customers to resolve problem orders.
- Work with Sales Department for orders that have special deals and/or pricing.
- Attend National Trade shows and represent company in a professional demeanor.
Skills Required to be Successful in the Position:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to prioritize all tasks and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point