PSA Verifier 2
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects assembled parts and product for defects and deviations.
- Counts and verifies that the product quantity matches the submission form.
- Verifies that information on submission form matches the identifying sticker on outside of box.
- Verifies that all information on PSA flip matches the information on the card.
- Must have good problem-solving skills and show good judgment.
- Proficiency with computers and software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and effective internet searching.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Follow policies and procedures, complete tasks correctly and on time.
- Be able to prioritize.
- Demonstrate accuracy while still maintaining a high level of productivity.